Middle Ear Conditions Anatomical Chart
Middle Ear Conditions Anatomical ChartThe Middle Ear Conditions Anatomical Chart 2E provides a visual overview of common middle ear conditions and their treatments as well as normal ear anatomy. In this edition, even more middle ear conditions and their treatments are shown.
This chart provides an detailed illustration, photo inset, and brief description of the following pathologies and their treatments:
- Acute otitis media, Otitis media with effusion, Atelectasis and treatment Drainage tube insertion
- Eardrum perforation and treatment Tympanoplasty
- Otosclerosis and treatment Stapedectomy
- Ossicle damage and treatment Ossiculoplasty
- Cholesteatoma and treatment Mastoidectomy
description and illustration of Bone anchored hearing aid
central illustration of a cross-section of normal ear anatomy
close-up photo of a normal right eardrum, sectioned into quadrants.
middle ear development.
Made in USA